Angels are with us all year-round, but especially at Christmas, helping to support the care and comfort of patients and residents.
Since 1989, donors supporting the annual Angel Campaign have helped raise more than $2.7 million to buy medical equipment and fund important quality of life programs for seniors at Providence Health Care sites. Angel letters are mailed to donors in mid-November. If you aren’t already on our list, we can help. Call us at 604.806.9480, or send us an email at email@example.com.
Thank you for your support
We’re grateful once again to angels for their show of support for patient and resident and resident care. The 2016 Angel Campaign raised more than $130,000 to support equipment needs throughout Providence sites including:
- high-tech equipment for the Surgical Program at Mount Saint Joseph Hospital
- bed alarms and new medication carts at Holy Family Hospital
- wrist bands and devices for use with the wander-prevention system at St. Vincent’s: Brock Farhni
- pressure reducing mattresses and cushions at St. Vincent’s: Langara & St. Michael’s Centre
- hip protectors at Youville Residence
We also celebrated the season at Providence sites with residents, families and staff, including a 25th anniversary celebration for St. Vincent’s: Langara.
Angels are still needed all year round. If you are interested to learn more current Tapestry Foundation fundraising projects, call the Foundation office at 604.806.9480 to speak with a representative today.